Renewal of Vows
A Renewal Ceremony is usually performed for many different reasons and some are:
- When a couple wishes to celebrate their wedding anniversary and they want their family and friends to share in their celebration
- Some couples choose to have this type of ceremony after the birth of their first child.
- Some couples choose to have this type of ceremony to celebrate a reconciliation after a parting.
- Some couples have a Renewal of Vows to relive your wedding day to include the new members of your friendship circle and family. The inclusion of their children makes the ceremony all the more special to the couple
- Some couples may have been married overseas or away from your home but would like a ceremony with their family and friends.
- Some couples choose to have this type of ceremony to celebrate an anniversary, milestone or after an upheaval in their lives.
- Multicultural traditions, values and beliefs can also be incorporated into a Renewal Ceremony.
The happy couple is issued with a certificate at the end of the ceremony.
There are no legal requirements for a Renewal Ceremony